Propane is used on over 900,000 farms in the United States. There are many advantages to using propane for your agricultural needs. With propane energy you can increase productivity while decreasing your environmental impact.
Propane is a clean burning, non-toxic fuel so it will not contaminate soil or groundwater. It releases far fewer greenhouse gases than other fuels. Most commonly propane is used for thermal agriculture, crop and food conditioning, and nutrient management.
What can you do with it
- Grain drying
- Weed, insect, and microbe control
- Manage farm waste materials
- Protect crops through harvest, storage, and processing
- Power heavy equipment (tractors, generators, pumps,etc.) and vehicles
- Crop drying
- Stock tank heating
- Space heating and frost protection